Thursday, December 13, 2012

Lost

Dear Diary,

I woke up this afternoon and realized I have lost two days in here somewhere. It was after I met Liam's twin brothers. I'd say they're about ten years older than Liam, so that makes them about five years younger than me. The one brother gave me a pipe full of something to smoke and all I remember is, well, not too much. Everything was great. I kept hearing some woman singing that song 'Beggin.' That's a song from Frankie Valli and the Four Seasons. My mom used to listen to them.

But now, I'm here on the sofa, typing away. The place has been cleared up some, but all my stuff is gone. My clothes and the clothes I borrowed from Liam. I have literally nothing to put on. When I finish this, I think I'll have a look through his chest of drawers. It's friggin cold in here. And my backpack is gone. My passport is in that backpack.  

Love, Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment